Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Canada Day. We had a great long weekend. We visited Ryan's family down in Welling and went to the Raymond Parade, Wyatt loved saying Hi and running after the candy. Then we headed for little bow for some water skiing and wakeboarding. The weather was great. I wish I had pic but the other day our camera broke. So for me, the worst blogger ever won't be posting pic until we get a new camera. Hope everyone had a great long weekend.

Wyatt is turning 3 on July8. Crazy those three years have gone by so fast. He is the best boy I could ever have. His is crazy, weird and most of all loving. Here are some pic of him through the his 3 years.







10 comments:

The Bullknitter said...

What no wind? We were at Stafford Lake and it was windy. I've never been to the Raymond Parade. I always go to the Cardston Parade.

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't believe he's 3 already!! What a cute boy!!!

The Jensens said...

its not a wonder you guys have such cute kids. you guys are both so dang good looking!!!!!! im so gladyou are blogging again! now if only jacqui would update hers!

houseofhud said...

I love Wyatt! He is such a funny kid! Love the pictures...old pictures are just as good as new ones!

FamiLee said...

I love my little nephew! He is so cute! I can't believe he is three! I wish we could be down there to celebrate. Tell every one how much we love and miss them.

Dick Family said...

Gail, your family is so cute! Wyatt is such a cute boy - I can't believe 3 already. Jason is 3 in August! Hope you enjoy your summer!

Laura Leavitt said...

I love your pictures. I wish I was waterskiing right now...I am boiling hot. Got to love the Raymond parade. I think it is great that they throw out candy. Wyatt is so cute. TIme flies eh? They get big so fast.

Emily said...

hey chick..post some pics of savannah! i want to see her grow!! :)

Emily said...

sorry..i added an H to her name..whoops!!

The Bullknitter said...

I love those baby toes! I come back to your blog again and again just to see those toes.