Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Savanna !

She's 1 Years old

I can't believe that Savanna is 1. This last year has gone by way to fast. A lot has happened in this year. We sold our house and have moved 5 min outside Calgary. Their is 16 acres of land and Ryan love it. Me on the other hand enjoy living out her but still getting use to the idea. Winter is cold and the kids only want to stay out for a short time so I can't wait until spring/summer.
As many of you may know that we are having our three baby in June, a little boy. We are so excited and can't wait until he is here. Life is going to be busy.

We just got back from cruising in the Caribbean and love it. I can't find my camera cord. So I'll post those pictures when I can. I can't wait until Spring.






6 comments:

Emily said...

Wow Happy Birthday Savanna! She is so cute and getting so big! I love the Wyatt is opening her presents! :) I'm so jealous that you went on a cruise...can't wait to see the pictures! I bet you're so tanned! Did you take your kids? Oh wait, you went with a bunch of other young couples...I knew that. :)

Alysha Sladek said...

I can't believe she's one alreadY!! Happy Birthday to Savanna! So jealous you went on a cruise. I can't wait to go somewhere warm!! Can't wait to see those pics!

Dick Family said...

Happy Birthday Savanna - yes it flew past so quickly! Keira got that same purple sweater for her birthday this month too!Congratulations on your new place, post some pictures, I'd love to see. That's awesome that you went on a cruise, so jelous, you'll have to post some of those too! Congratulations on baby number 3 - that's awesome and going to be so fun!

Laura Leavitt said...

she is sooo cute. I can't beleive she is one already. I am so jealous of your cruise. That must have been such a great time. That is so cool you are having a boy around the same time as me. Since I have a girl I don't mind having more boys. I think it will be crazy around here and I am nervous for three. I can't wait to see pics of your holiday.

houseofhud said...

Wow...where did this last year go? Savanna is such a cutie. We miss you guys in our ward.

Kearl Klan said...

Cute! I can't believe she is one! Happy birthday Savanna!